• Anglicare is a Leading Aged Care Provider
• Our staff are mission-hearted and highly engaged...are you?
• Servicing the Sydney Central Region
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Building Manager who will be reporting to the Regional Building Manager, and working closely with the Village Managers. This role is responsible for contributing to a pleasing environment for aged care residents as you will ensure the delivery of all asset and grounds management are met. You will also be responsible for any renovations and conversions that are undertaken as directed by the relevant building manager and will deliver on projects valued up to $200k.
• Supervising numerous external contractors and suppliers;
• Coordination of all asset strategy, preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance, capital works groups, services and infrastructure works across the region encompassing numerous individual buildings and grounds.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
• Experience in construction and or facility management in a commercial operation where your trade / certificate is based;
• An understanding of building operational compliance requirements including WH&S legislation;
• A successful track record in using maintenance strategies and budgets;
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
• Computer skills.
• Horticultural qualification and or Landscaping experience.
If you are passionate about working cooperatively with a committed team, getting the job done right first time and caring deeply about our residents and their physical needs, all within a Christian environment, we would love to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.