• Casual Position Available
• Warm & Welcoming Residential Home
• Woonona Location
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the role:
Eileen Armstrong House is currently seeking a passionate, genuinely caring Registered Nurses to join their team on a casual basis. This is a unique opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest Christian organisations in the not-for-profit sector and challenge yourself within the Aged Care industry. In addition, you will receive ongoing support within a growing organisation, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration. If you are a passionate aged care Registered Nurse, then we'd like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents
• Manage and direct EENs, Certificate IV and Nurse assistants in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Executive Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Comply with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Maintain current competencies.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Minimum 1 years' RN experience within Aged Care
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Current first aid certificate
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.