Program Manager – Family Services
- Rewarding Permanent Full-Time position based at Villawood
- Are you a highly motivated leader, passionate about Family Support Services?
- Do you want to lead a team that will make a genuine difference in the lives of vulnerable families?
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve the community by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
Purpose of the role:
To lead the Family Life skills team and ensure consistent and professional practice across Anglicare Family Services programs.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Establish standard practices in all aspects of family services operations including systems and processes.
- Ensure consistency in the application of policies and procedures across family services programs by collaborating with the Head of Family Services to develop, implement and educate staff on these policies and procedures.
- Ensure the quality of practice standards by implementing regular reviews, audits and continuous improvement strategies to maintain currency, relevancy and consistency.
- Provide advice and guidance on clinical queries and issues to ensure that staff are well supported.
- Ensure that the relevant documentation meets organisational, legislative and funding requirements by completing and maintaining appropriate data, statistical information and audit outcomes.
- Ensure ongoing professional development by attending relevant training, forums, courses and other professional development activities as agreed with Manager.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications.
- Previous experience in family support (domestic violence, cross cultural services, etc.)
- Capacity to develop policies and procedures and lead a team towards organisational goals.
- Current driver’s licence, Intermediate computer skills including MS Office.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a supportive and growing not-for-profit, Christian organisation and can benefit from generous tax concessions.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.