- 6 month fixed term – Part time, 5 days/week
- Castle Hill Location
- Possibility of permanent opportunity in future
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicancommunityservices.org.au/
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Registered Nurse who is committed and enthusiastic in ensuring quality clinical care is delivered to our valued residents at Warrina, located in Castle Hill. You will have excellent clinical assessment skills to manage care of residents in collaboration with our capable team of Carers. As a Registered Nurse, you will have access to our clinical support team who have a strong knowledge and understanding of aged care including ACFI as well as leading experts in palliative and dementia care.
- Ensuring the residents’ physical health and comfort is maintained by providing routine and non-routine clinical care;
- Supervising and supporting care staff;
- Ensuring that communication between peers and staff are upheld and fostered to ensure duties are performed accurately and holistically;
- Ensuring that families are fully informed about issues relating to their relative at Anglicare;
- Contributing to the effective functioning of the team by sharing clinical knowledge and skills;
- Contributing to the operation of the shift by working co-operatively with the other members of the team;
- Ensuring accurate documentation is maintained regarding resident care, work health and safety including contributing to audits and continuous improvement.
- Mon: 6:30am -3:15pm
- Tues: 6:30am -3:15pm
- Thurs: 630am -1:30pm
- Fri: 6:30am -1:30pm
- Sun: 6:30am -1:30pm
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum 1 year RN experience.
- A ‘hands on’ approach ensuring quality clinical care.
- Current clinical experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, with a passion for caring for others.
- Competence in managing clinical care.
- The ability to supervise, delegate and work as part of a team.
- A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
- Computer competency experience with iCARE highly regarded.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.