Outreach Worker – Driver - Mobile Community Pantry
- This is an exciting and rewarding casual position based at Villawood
- A current NSW driver licence is essential
- Join a dedicated team who make a genuine difference in the lives of the community!
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicancommunityservices.org.au/
About the role:
We are currently looking to hire a driver to join a dedicated team who ensure the day to day running of the Anglicare Mobile Community pantry (MCP) programs, which include both MCP pantries and the Fresh Food van. Reporting to the Coordinator for Food & Goods Warehouse, this role will see you travel between sites as you join part of this committed team to make a real difference to those in need.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Ordering of stock
- Stocking the van
- Driving to various locations
- Coordinating service deliveries
- Liaising closely with Anglican Parishes throughout the diocese
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Previous experience in customer service/Food industry or social welfare of similar field
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Forklift licence would be highly regarded
- Demonstrate an understanding of the charity sector
- Well-developed MS Word and Excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to part of a great program and partner with our Anglican Parishes as we bring a great initiative to our local communities.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.