• Permanent full-time position
• Based on the NSW South Coast – Dapto
• Make a genuine difference
About the Role
St Lukes Village is seeking an enthusiastic Lifestyle Coordinator who can coordinate activities that contribute to the wellbeing of their valued residents. In this rewarding role you will be responsible for conducting assessments of individual resident’s social, emotional and intellectual needs by designing and implementing individualised leisure and lifestyle programs in a warm and happy environment.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensure residents receive appropriate assessments including their life history or story that will inform an integrated care plan;
• Ensure programs are developed to enrich the lives of individuals and their families through leisure, lifestyle, learning & spiritual activities;
• Coordinate the Lifestyle team to assist residents in creating a home like environment within their accommodation;
• Coordinating outings that allow the resident to stay in communication and have meaningful relationships within their chosen community in a safe and healthful way;
• Ensure volunteers are well coordinated and integrated into the team.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Certificate IV in Leisure & Health and/ or relevant tertiary degree.
• Experience in leading a team implementing leisure and social event.
• Demonstrated understanding of Aged Care and associated accreditation requirements.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A commitment to the values of Anglicare.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.