• Fixed Term Part time
• Make a genuine difference
• Based in Western Sydney / Nepean
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role:
Reporting to Anglicare At Home Regional Manager you will ensure consumers/clients are expertly assessed so that the services that they need and want can be provided. This is to be undertaken in line with the organisation’s Christian vision, mission, values and strategy, and quality and compliance requirements. You will also ensure that services are maximised and optimised ethically, by identifying client needs and matching the organisation’s or brokered services and products to them.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
• clients are respected and treated with empathy and dignity through managing services to give them choice to live their daily life
• delivery of client care by comprehensively assessing clients’ strengths and needs, preparing initial care plan, partnering with clients in deciding the level of appropriate assistance and ensuring that services and products (including assistive technology) are in line with client needs and budgets
• financial accountability of care delivery by preparing the initial care budget for clients on a commercially sustainable basis and responding to client referrals promptly and maintaining occupancy within KPIs
• assessment of clients is managed in accordance with the organisation’s policy manual, home care packages Program and Aged Care Quality Standards
• clients and staff safety is maintained at all times by monitoring and reporting any hazardous areas within clients’ homes and other work areas
• reporting, system and legislative requirements are met by completing documentation and assessment of clients in a timely and accurate manner, providing handover of clients’ care needs promptly to Care Advisers, etc
Skills knowledge and experience needed:
• Degree in Social, Behavioural or Health Sciences; Human Services or other relevant qualification
• Previous experience in delivering exceptional customer service
• Previous experience in Home Care/Community/Aged Care sector
• Previous experience is a sales role (desirable)
• Current driver’s licence
• Use of technology and systems
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.