Customer Service Representative
• Casual Position available
• Great team culture
• Bella Vista location
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, Anglicare exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
Anglicare’s “At Home” Home Care service provides services to support clients to live independently and enjoy the things they love, both at home, and in the community.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
We are currently looking for people with customer service and contact centre experience to join our Response Team which provides vital front-line communication with our valuable customers and staff.
Come and be a part of this high performing team, delivering amazing customer experience within a fast paced and dynamic contact centre environment.
As part of the Home Care contact centre team, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to deliver outstanding customer service each and every time you speak with our customers and staff. Using your exceptional communication skills, you will confidently and effectively ensure the right outcomes for the customer and the organisation.
The Key Requirements of the role include:
- Demonstrated call centre experience working within a busy environment
- Experience in using a wide range of systems and technology applications
- An excellent communicator with well-developed written and verbal skills
- An effective problem-solver and negotiator who can prioritise and delegate tasks
- Flexibility – can step in and do extra shifts if needed
- Be the voice of the customer to provide feedback to the organisation about service improvements
- Committed to quality customer service whilst performing to our service metrics
A knowledge/understanding of community-based aged care services is desirable but not essential, as we will provide training.
If you're a customer-focused person with a positive attitude who enjoys and thrives on delivering superior service, we would love to hear from you. A full induction, and ongoing training will equip you to perform in this very rewarding role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.