• Are you an experienced RN looking for work/life balance?
• Are you looking for an opportunity to make a genuine difference?
• Are you passionate about providing the highest standard of clinical care for seniors? Then this is the role for you!
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the role:
Set amongst the beautiful grounds of St Davids Village, Brian Watt Lodge is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join their friendly team on a permanent part-time basis. Reporting to the Residential Manager, you will ensure that the residents’ health is maintained at the highest possible level by providing the highest standard of clinical care in accordance with the residents’ needs, safety requirements, and clinical guidelines. As an Anglicare Registered Nurse, you will have access to our clinical support team, as well as our leading experts in palliative and dementia care.
Please note applicants interested in this role must be able to commit to the following roster:
• Thursday 07:00 am to 13:30 pm
• Friday 07:00 am to 13:30 pm
• Saturday 07:30 am to 15:30 pm
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensure that the residents’ physical health is maintained at the highest possible level
• Ensure that families are fully informed about their relative’s care
• Manage and direct the care staff in day to day activities for the residents
• Comply with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Maintain current competencies.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
• Experience as a RN within Aged Care
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare.
If you are genuinely passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.