Carer, Warina Home
• Permanent Part-Time opportunities- rotating roster
• Are you looking to develop your Career within Aged Care?
• Castle Hill location
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
Warrina Home, one of Anglicare's residential care facilities within the Castle hill site is currently looking for experienced Carers. Reporting to the Registered Nurses and Care Manager and working within an experienced clinical team, you will provide quality care to our residents. You will ensure the physical comfort and emotional health of our residents are met in a caring and nurturing environment.
The shifts are varied across Monday to Sunday with a combination of days, afternoon and night shifts.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 12 months experience and available to work rotating rosters.
• Ensure the resident’s optimal physical comfort by assisting with showering, dressing, eating and other care as determined by the needs of the resident;
• Provide our residents with choice to live their daily life in a way that is special and unique to their physical and emotional needs;
• Ensure care standards are upheld by following procedures;
• Contribute to the development of care plans and the ACFI process by documenting information as required.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
• Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
• A passion for caring for others.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
• Previous experience in Aged Care.
• Computer skills.