* Are you an Experienced Carer with a Cert 3 in Aged Care?
* Are you looking to develop your Career with Anglicare?
* Apply now to work close to home in Penrith.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
Lemongrove Gardens, Penrith is currently looking for experienced Carers. Reporting to the Care Coordinator and working within an experienced clinical team, you will provide quality care to our residents. You will ensure the physical comfort and emotional health of our residents are met in a caring and nurturing environment.
Shifts during school hours with permanent part time opportunity.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 12 months experience and be available for a minimum of 3 shifts per week.
* Ensure the resident's optimal physical comfort by assisting with showering, dressing, eating and other care as determined by the needs of the resident;
* Provide our residents with choice to live their daily life in a way that is special and unique to their physical and emotional needs;
* Ensure care standards are upheld by following procedures;
* Contribute to the development of care plans and the ACFI process by documenting information as required.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
* Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent.
* A passion for caring for others.
* Excellent communication and computer skills.
* A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.