• Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
• Are you an experienced customer-focused hospitality leader?
• Are you passionate about serving those most vulnerable in the community?
If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Hospitality, and dining, is a critical element in the daily operation of every Anglicare residential care home. As the new Hospitality Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the residents of Jean Ross House, South Nowra receive excellent hospitality and dining experience at every time!
As a pivotal part of the care we provide, the Hospitality Manager will take full responsibility for all dining areas in the home and ensure that Servery staff deliver high quality meals and service to all residents.
Reporting to the Residential Manager you will be responsible for (not limited to):
• Ensuring all residents’ individual requirements and food preferences are consistently delivered
• Effective management of kitchen and dining room operations including management of the servery budget
• Staff management including rosters
• Ordering and managing all food in the home, including catering arrangements for special events programs as well as weekly menu and dietary planning
• Compliance with WH&S to ensure maintenance of an A Rating with NSW Food Authority
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Experience in customer service, food safety, food preparation and dining in a commercial environment
• Experience in managing and leading staff and creating engaged, customer focussed teams essential
• Experience with developing and managing budgets
• Qualifications in Hospitality Management and Catering desirable
• Genuine alignment to Anglicare’s vision, mission and values.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or
marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.