• Norwest location
• 6 month contract with possibility of becoming permanent
• Supportive team culture
• Contribute to the overall performance of the payroll team
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
With nearly 4000 employees we have an opportunity for an exceptional Payroll Officer to join our professional team on a 6 month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent. In this role you will support the integration of time and attendance systems, managing all aspects of day to day payroll processing, compliance and reporting.
With proven experience working in a payroll environment, you have:
• excellent attention to detail
• the ability to optimise processes for efficiency and compliance
• excellent customer service skills
• previous experience using Chris21
• a ‘sleeves rolled up’ approach to getting a job done
• a commitment to confidentiality
• personal alignment with Anglicare’s Christian values
Previous experience using Kronos (our time and attendance system) an advantage but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for a payroll professional looking for the next step in their career or perhaps a seasoned professional looking to work for an organisation that truly cares about its residents, clients and staff.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.