• Norwest office-base
• Sourcing, and equipment and fit out procurement
• Rewarding role and be part of a growing Christian organisation
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicancommunityservices.org.au/
About the role:
Anglicare is looking to recruit an ambitious Procurement Specialist on a permanent basis to join our Procurement team in our support centre/head office in Norwest.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you are to ensure that Anglicare’s procurement processes and systems are agile, efficient and effective in order to support users in their day-to-day operations, and value for money for procured goods and services is achieved. You will ensure qualified suppliers are selected and contracted, competitive tensioning is optimised, and supplier performance/contract management is effectively performed.
Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Lead and drive Anglicare’s sourcing-to-contract management activities with a focus on equipment and fit out procurement, delivery and installation.
• Source and negotiate with suppliers, utilising and promoting the use of Government contracts where applicable.
• Identify business requirements with internal stakeholders and ensure the scope of contracted services meets the needs of Anglicare.
• Establish preferred suppliers.
• Conduct supplier performance reviews.
• Provide regular training and support to users.
Skills and experience needed:
• You will possess a minimum 5 years relevant functional experience in Procurement in medium to large organisations or related discipline.
• Experience in sourcing and category management related to aged care, health care or hospitality industries.
• Experience working in a fast-changing service environment.
• Possess effective change facilitation skills with good communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Experienced with mid-sized Procure-to-Pay system (Basware desirable).
• Tertiary qualifications, preferably in a business-related field.
If you are a person who has the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with a range of internal stakeholders at all levels, and you are experienced with equipment and fit out procurement, delivery and installation, this could be the role for you!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.