• Are you passionate about strengthening people in life circumstances?
• Are you experienced in family counselling?
• This is a gratifying permanent part-time opportunity based in Inverell!
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
About the role:
To undertake a range of counselling services which aim to strengthen people in life circumstances.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Tertiary qualifications in Social work, Psychology or Counselling is essential.
• Training and clinical experience in counselling
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous demonstrated experience in assessment and counselling.
• Membership of appropriate professional body (AASW, APS or organisations registered with PACFA).
• Current NSW Drivers Licence.
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare.
This role requires a valid Working with Children Check. Anglicare is committed to being a child-safe, child-friendly organisation.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.