Occupational Therapist – Community Services
- Are you an experienced professional passionate about providing high quality occupational therapy?
- Our staff are mission-hearted and highly engaged…are you?
- Join an organization who aims to be known for community care, compassion and excellence!
The purpose of this role?
Based at Summer Hill, the purpose of this casual position is to provide assessment, training, development and/or therapy to assist NDIS participants to develop or increase skills for independence and community participation.
Therapy is aimed at adjustment, adaption and building capacity for community participation. To provide detailed support plans designed to deliver progress or change for the participant which clearly states expected therapy outcomes and demonstrated links to participant goals, objectives and aspirations.
- Degree or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Experience providing service to NDIS participants is desirable but not essential
- NSW Working with Children’s Check
Working at Anglicare may be the best opportunity you will ever have to make a positive difference in people’s lives!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.