• Baulkham Hills location
• Part time position (4 Days per week)
• Make a genuine difference
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the role:
We are looking for an organised and efficient Work Health Safety Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of proactive Health and Safety across the organisation as well as coordinating all injury management and Workers’ Compensation claims. Reporting to the Work Health & Safety Manager you will also work closely with our managers, corporate medical advisor, treating doctors and workers.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Responding to requests from management on WHS issues at their sites
• Coordination of WHS Committees
• Process Workers’ Compensation claims
• Maintaining WHS systems
• Providing support and advise to injured workers and their managers
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Certificate IV Workplace Safety or equivalent is essential
• WorkCover accredited Return to Work Coordinator is essential
• Previous experience using WHS Systems
• Previous experience with Case Management of injured workers
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
This is a great opportunity to join a team of WHS professionals who are dedicated to providing a safe work environment for our staff. If you are looking to work in an intrinsically rewarding environment, making a positive impact on the way people live while optimising your skills and experience this could be the role for you. The role would best suit a person who is personally committed to our Christian vision, mission and values.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.