• Multiple shifts; including Night shifts available
• Castle Hill location
• Make a genuine difference
On 1 July 2016 ARV and Anglicare Sydney came together to form one organisation, Anglicare. As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the Role:
We are looking for experienced RNs who are committed and enthusiastic in ensuring quality clinical care is delivered to our valued residents across our Castle Hill site. This position is available for an RN who has excellent clinical assessment skills to manage care of residents in collaboration with another RNs and our capable team of Carers. As an RN at Anglicare you will have access to our clinical support team who have a strong knowledge and understanding of aged care including ACFI as well as leading experts in palliative and dementia care.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensures the residents’ physical health and comfort is maintained by providing routine and non-routine clinical care
• Act as ‘in charge’, supervising and supporting up to 15 staff
• Ensures that communication between peers and staff is upheld and fostered to ensure duties are performed accurately and holistically
• Ensures that families are fully informed about issues relating to their relative at Anglicare
• Contributes to the effective functioning of the team by sharing clinical knowledge and skills
• Contributes to the operation of the shift by working co-operatively with the other members of the team
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
• Excellent written & verbal communication and administration skills
• Computer skills to work with our online documentation system
• A ‘hands on’ approach to ensuring quality clinical care
• Good interpersonal skills, with a passion for caring for others
• Competence in managing clinical care
• The ability to supervise, delegate and work as part of a team
• Strong initiative and effective time management in proactive care mentorship
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare
Join a growing industry where you can make a genuine difference in the lives of our residents and clients.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.