• Casual positions available
• Join our dedicated team in Warriewood
• Make a genuine difference in the lives of the elderly
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the Role:
As a Servery employee, you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of food service to our residents at Marcus Loane House - Warriewood. Our Servery staff play an important role in ensuring our residents receive a great dining experience every time they receive a meal.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensuring a consistently high standard of food service is provided to our residents
• Contributing to the effectiveness of the whole team by working in a cooperative way
• Ensuring that safety (WHS), health, hygiene and cleanliness standards set by Anglicare are maintained.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Previous experience in a servery/ hospitality environment
• Flexible availability – minimum 4 days of availability per week preferred
• A passion for caring for others and a genuine interest in working in aged care
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• A genuine alignment with Anglicare's Christian values.
If you're a caring and passionate people-person interested in supporting our valued residents, then we would love to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice