• Do you want to lead a team committed to providing enriching care for older people?
• Would you like to be part of our person-centred Christian Care model called Rhythm of Life?
• Leadership and operational management of a vibrant Residential Care home and retirement living in Sydney’s Hills district
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced aged care professional to join our team as a Residential Manager within our Aged Care Home, Donington Court- Flinders Village, based at Castle Hill. In this role you will be responsible for the effective leadership of a Care Home for 124 residents and 40 retirement living units, ensuring culture, processes and practices are in accordance with the organisational strategies and policies, and ensuring residents are well cared for in a caring Christian environment.
This position provides a great opportunity to apply your aged care knowledge and management experience to a senior role within Anglicare.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Undertake the overall responsibility of the operations of the home to deliver high quality services to residents and their families.
• Creating a positive work culture for our staff through effective leadership and HR management.
• Management of finances and budgets
• Ensure Quality planning, implementation and evaluation
• Promoting an interactive WHS system to ensure optimum health and wellbeing of staff.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• A high level of business acumen including strong financial management experience
• Leadership skills and the ability to delegate
• At Least 3 years of Aged Care Management experience
• Current AHPRA nursing registration is desirable
• Previous management experience of diverse teams
• Knowledge of ACFI, the Aged Care Act, WHS, Aged Care Accreditation and continuous improvement
• A passion for Aged Care
• A commitment to the Christian Values of Anglicare
• Clinical background as an RN or related discipline is highly desirable
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for an exciting and challenging role that will see you make a positive contribution across our purpose designed home at Donington Court.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.