Business Support Officer
• Full-time permanent position
• Norwest location
• Make a Genuine difference
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find our more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Reporting to the Business Support Team Leader, the Business Support Officer will provide finance support to the Anglicare At Home operations on the organisations strategy, Christian Vision, Mission and Values and operating requirements.
To be successful in the role:
• You will have proven skills in time management, multitasking and prioritising
• Possess strong problem-solving skills
• Previous accounts experience
• Experience in systems and technology applications
• A customer service focus
• Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff and management.
If you have a desire to use your skills in a community-based aged care service we would love to hear from you. A full induction, training and career development plan will equip you to perform in this very rewarding role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.