Our Marketing team have an opportunity for a Digital Marketer with at least 2+ years experience across digital content creation, campaigns and website maintenance to join our team. This is a full-time role offered on a contract until 30 June 2020 that will provide exposure and the opportunity to collaborate across the wider marketing department and different services that we offer as an organisation. Anglicare are a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years we provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
You will be involved in operating website changes, ensuring content is maintained and kept relevant, contribute to various projects and email marketing. This position will require someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills, copywriting skills and the ability to maintain time management skills when working across multiple priorities at high standards.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing Anglicare's Social Media channels by publishing and monitoring content and moderating the engagement of online communities
- Ensuring digital content is created and managed in multiple formats for use across various digital channels according to the agreed Sprint timeline
- Ensuring brand guidelines and messaging are followed in all communication
- Managing Anglicare’s website CMS
- Tracking, analysing and documenting tactics and results for digital marketing campaigns
- Coordinating, managing and reviewing Anglicare’s digital listings and identifying new opportunities for engagement and lead generation
- General tasks including maintaining relationships with external suppliers and administrative and reporting activities
What we are looking for from you:
- Diploma/Certificate in Marketing or other relevant qualification
- Have gained 2+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and Content Management Systems (CMS) – Umbraco experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Experience with email marketing using Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor or similar
Working for Anglicare, you will enjoy contributing to a non-profit organisation dedicated to improving the life of others. We provide flexible working hours, on-site parking in our Bella Vista office and offer salary packaging benefits of up to $15,900 of your salary tax free as well as meal and entertainment benefits as part of our remuneration package.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.