Anglicare are focused on improving and innovating the way we do things and have a new opportunity for a Systems & Process Improvement Manager to join the Finance team. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this role offers a broad scope to identify weaknesses in systems and processes and implement creative solutions to further improve our department. With ambitious strategic objectives, there will be plenty of opportunities and challenges ahead. You will be joining a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years. We provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
The Systems & Process Improvement Manager will be accountable for driving process excellence across the Finance department while initiating improvements by collaborating across functions, receiving feedback and pro-actively initiating change to enable Anglicare to meet its long term strategic objectives. You will be confident in building relationships and working in a complex environment where you are able to articulate identified improvements and mitigate implications of making changes.
You will also be responsible for driving efficiencies within the newly implemented procure to pay system (Basware) and become a system super user. Leading a small team, you will ensure the maintenance, integrity and efficient functioning of the P2P and the expense management systems. You will need to be someone that is capable of quickly learning new systems as you will also be required to enhance and develop skills in other users.
• Work closely with the Financial Controller, broader finance and operations in identifying those areas of weakness in both systems and processes
• Initiate and drive process and system improvements through innovative thinking, problem solving and strong collaboration within cross functional teams
• Directly manage a scope of projects and provide monthly reporting on progress, timeframes and the project pipeline
• Ensures integrity and issue resolution within finance systems, oversee system data management, manage user training and support, and resolution of user escalations
• Leadership of a team of two responsible for the maintenance, integrity and efficient functioning of the procure to pay and expense management systems, ensuring you provide clear expectations and development opportunities
Our ideal candidate will bring:
• Previous experience in a similar role with demonstrated success in identifying and delivering change projects
• Previous experience in leading and managing a small team
• Previous experience working with finance systems
• Demonstrated ability to engage with senior management in change processes
• Innovative mindset and motivated by a challenge
• Capable of working on multiple projects while continuously identifying new opportunities
• Strong stakeholder management capabilities
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened