Anglicare is focused on improving and innovating the way we do things and have a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team on a Fixed-term 12-month. We are looking for someone with strong project management skills to oversee and manage the tasks of implementing a new resident management and billing system. You will be joining a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years. We provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
About the role:
As the Project Manager leading a newly formed team of six, you will be responsible for driving the internal team and working with our preferred vendor to manage key deliverables on implementing the new system. You will be highly organised and have a well-developed process to ensure that project deadlines are met through overseeing and monitoring the status of tasks. You will be someone that is able to take full responsibility to see out a project, hold members accountable for their contributions and effectively manage any problems that arise with a solutions focused mindset.
• Successfully manage the entire lifecycle of the project, from concept to closure, to defined governance, scope, service standards, resourcing and timeframes, including identifying and managing risks and issues and ensuring all relevant program and project documentation is completed
• Ensure resources, budget, scope, timelines and quality are managed in accordance with the approved business case and project steering committee requirements
• Drive the resolution of issues through practical problem solving, strategic thinking and from collaboration with relevant stakeholders
• Project manage a team of IT and finance team members as well as external vendor resources
• Be the driving force behind the project ensuring you are keeping a track of tasks, holding meetings and catch ups to ensure the project will be delivered on-time and within budget
• Regular reporting to the Project Steering Committee
• Manage operational stakeholders who will be impacted by the change in system and drive effective organisational change management
• Have a high level of organisation and priority management skills to ensure follow through
• Drive outcomes and ‘make things happen’
• Ensure regular communications to the organisation and ensure feedback received and concerns raised are promptly addressed
Our ideal candidate will bring:
• Extensive proven experience in successfully delivering complex projects, particularly within Finance or IT
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully with demanding schedule constraints and technically challenging projects
• Strong understanding of organisational change management
• Organised, structured and detailed approach to ensure the project team have clear expectations, deliverables and deadlines
• Superior stakeholder management and communication skills
• Excellent people management skills with the ability to build strong rapport
• Relevant qualification in Project Management
• Experience within aged care would be highly regarded although not essential
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened