• Are you passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of older people?
• Build and maintain strong relationships
• Training and professional development available
• Casual employment available in the Bateman’s Bay area
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au
Due to organisational growth, we seek to expand our Anglicare At Home team of professionals. Designed to make a genuine difference in the lives of older people, Anglicare At Home aims to support and assist our elderly clients to remain living in their own homes as valued members of our community in the Bateman’s Bay area.
About the role
Reporting to the Care Team Manager, you will ensure on a day-to-day basis that clients receive tailored care services in a professional and respectful manner in their own homes according to documented care plans, company policies and procedures.
Duties may include:
• Personal care such as showering and toileting,
• Meal preparation and serving,
• Medication prompting,
• Domestic Assistance, such as light housekeeping,
• Respite, and
• Social support
Join Anglicare and enjoy the benefits!
• Anglicare pays you for time and km’s – and competitive above Award rates! Relevant qualifications increase the rate of pay
• Anglicare are renowned for our reputable training and development program. Access our professional network of mentors that can offer support and experience.
• Anglicare is committed to achieving the highest performance in work health and safety with the aim of creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment throughout all parts of the organisation.
I want to join. Now what?
If you have a heart for serving older people, then we would love to hear from you. We are looking for staff who are committed and passionate about delivering customer service excellence.
Previous experience in aged/community care and/or have relevant aged care qualifications will be an advantage, however not essential.
Applicants must hold:
• A C Class Motor Vehicle Licence; and
• A registered and insured motor vehicle with minimum third party property damage insurance or be willing to obtain it.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.