• Casual position available – Flexible availability preferred
• Join the leading Christian Aged Care NFP
• South Coast Location – Dapto
About the role:
Located in Dapto, St Lukes Village is seeking experienced Registered Nurse to join their team of aged care professionals on a casual basis. As a Registered Nurse with Anglicare, you will receive a comprehensive orientation program upon commencement and access to ongoing education and training opportunities.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d like to hear from you.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents
• Manage and direct Carers in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Village Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Compliance with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Participate in continuous improvement processes and systems.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse
• Previous aged care experience highly regarded
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Mission and Values of Anglicare
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.