• Are you passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of older people?
• When you become an Anglicare Volunteer you are joining a team of thousands who brighten people’s lives everyday!
• Assist with the BBQ Team and enjoy bringing a smile to the Residents faces as you serve them
Anglicare has been serving the Community for over 160 years and is committed to supporting those who are aging, vulnerable or marginalised.
Our Aged Care Facilities offer life-enriching care to our Residents and their families. Our Volunteers are invaluable in providing a range of person-centred activities that encourage a rich and social life.
About this Role:
Help and assist with the BBQ Team
Duties may include:
• Prepare, cook and serve the BBQ
• Maintain Confidentiality
• Basic clean up of the BBQ once it is finished
• Undertake training as required - staff supervision
Saturdays - once a month 9.30am - 11.30am
Our ideal volunteer will have:
• Ability to work effectively in a Team environment
• Ability to work and connect with individuals
Join Anglicare and enjoy the benefits!
By joining Anglicare you would have the opportunity to serve those most in need; elderly people, struggling families, socially isolated, disaster affected people, disadvantaged children and youth plus many others within your community
I want to join. Now what?
Once you submit your application one of our Volunteer Coordinators will be in contact with you. If you are a suitable candidate you will be invited for an interview and if successful you will need to complete a Volunteer Application Pack.
For more information on this role or other volunteer opportunities please contact the Anglicare Volunteering Department on 9421 5446 or email@example.com