Applications Analyst - Finance Systems
Job no: 499629
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Information Technology
An opportunity has become available for an Applications Analyst experienced in Finance systems. This is a full-time permanent role that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to be involved in project management, implementation and on-going development of Epicor SLS systems. You will be joining a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years. We provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
For the first 12 months in this role you will join a newly formed project team and report into the Project Manager to develop the configuration stages and systems administration through to the integration and reporting stages of the new Epicor system. Once the initial stages of the project are completed you will move into the IT Applications and BI team to manage the on-going optimisation and support of the finance applications portfolio. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong problem solving and analytical skills looking to develop a project from inception to on-going optimisations.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- Experience in administration, configuration and support of financial systems such as Epicor, Tech1, Sun etc
- Experience with Epicor SLS or Sun systems beneficial
- SQL and report writing skills will be preferred
- Experience in workflow, data reporting and document management tools
- Stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of aged care and home care legislative, billing and compliance requirements beneficial
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time