Case Manager / Care Adviser – Inner West
- Are you a warm person who loves to help older clients?
- Salary packaging benefits - $15,900 tax free
- Flexible role with an option to work from home when you’re not seeing clients
If you enjoy a role that involves partnering with older clients to ensure they receive the home care services they need, then read on.
In this role, you will work autonomously where you will be visiting clients who reside in Inner West. You will work in a supportive environment, reporting to the Client Services Manager. A full induction, training, travel allowance, and career development plan will equip you to perform in this rewarding role. There is also potential to add a company car to your salary package after 6 months of service.
You will have a heart for care, balanced with a desire to maximise services and offer commercially-sustainable case management in line with the organisation’s strategy, Christian Vision, Mission and Values.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Relevant qualification/s in Aged Care, Community Services or a Diploma in Case Management will be required
- Case management experience within a community, residential or hospital/acute care environment
- A current driver’s licence, comprehensively insured car and a good driving record
- Be a resilient problem-solver who has the ability to cope with a high workload
- Work autonomously in a methodical way and be aware of the challenges that older people face.
If you’re a self-motivated person with a positive attitude who enjoys and thrives on challenges, we would love to hear from you.
Anglicare – Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.