- Fantastic opportunity for an aged care professional
- Servicing our residential care facilities across Greater Sydney
- Join a growing Christian NFP organisation
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the role
We are seeking a dedicated person with aged care experience to join our friendly team as an Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) Coordinator on a permanent full time basis. The successful applicant will join the ACFI Support Team to ensure optimal funding is claimed for all new and existing residents in our residential care homes.
Reporting to the Funding Manager, you will be responsible for working across several residential care homes in the Greater Sydney area to identify potential subsidy increases, prepare funding related documentation, submit ACFI appraisals, perform documentation audits and provide support during ACFI validations.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career within a growing NFP organisation. You will be given the opportunity to build a successful career in aged care, build business relationships at different levels and to be part of a fun, dynamic and supportive team. You will be offered a competitive salary package, a fully maintained company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
- Experience in aged care and knowledge of care assessments.
- Proactive and results driven individual with a positive can-do attitude.
- Experience and a sound understanding of ACFI and related Federal Government funding arrangements in the area of residential aged care.
- Experience in preparation and submission of ACFI appraisals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Current driver’s licence and ability and willingness to travel across Greater Sydney.
- Sound computer skills and proficiency using iCare or other clinical documentation systems.
- Quick learner with a positive attitude committed to Anglicare’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- AHPRA registration is desirable but not essential.
All levels of experience will be considered. Extensive ACFI experience in a senior role will be rewarded.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Reaching out, enriching lives, sharing the love of Jesus.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.