• Permanent and Fixed-term opportunities available
• 4 Night shifts on offer: Sun, Tues, Wed & Thur
• Join a warm and welcoming residential aged care home based in Forestville
About the role:
Set amongst the beautiful grounds of St Davids Village, Brian Watt Lodge is seeking an experienced Registered Nurses to join their friendly team on a permanent part-time basis with the opportunity to pick up additional fixed-term hours. A well-established home, Brian Watt Lodge is home to a close-knit community of 40 residents.This fantastic opportunity will see you working 35 hours per week: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night shift (21:30 to 06:45).
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensure that the residents’ physical health is maintained at the highest possible level
• Ensure that families are fully informed about their relative’s care
• Manage and direct the care staff in day to day activities for the residents
• Comply with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Maintain current competencies.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Registered Nurse, Division 1 with AHPRA
• Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse within Aged Care essential + demonstrated supervisory/leadership experience
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare.
If you are genuinely passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of working with Anglicare:
- Competitive hourly rate and includes not-for-profit salary packaging benefits with up to $15,900 of your salary tax free, including an additional $2500 for meal entertainment and accommodation.
- An opportunity to build a career within a large Christian NFP organisation dedicated to supporting those most vulnerable in our community.
- Join an inclusive culture supported with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.