- Make a genuine difference in the lives of older people
- Fixed term Fulltime opportunity – One Year Contract
- Friendly & supportive team environment
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, Anglicare exists to serve our community, enrich lives and share the love of Jesus.
Anglicare At Home provides services that support older people to live independently and enjoy the things they love, both at home, and in the community.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Customer Engagement Manager. The Customer Engagement Officer will deliver excellent customer service to all potential new clients / families / advocates. Ensuring all incoming calls & referrals are monitored and actioned, aligned with the Organisation’s Values, Vision and Mission.
• Assist customers with their enquiries
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of the organisations products and services, showcasing Anglicare’s point of difference
• Monitor, prioritise and action referrals
• Ensure all client data is effectively gathered and completed to a high standard.
This is a fixed term fulltime opportunity One year Contract, Norwest location.
• Certificate III in Aged Care/Community Services or equivalent
• Previous experience in Homecare/Community/Aged Care
• A high level of verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Intermediate computer skills
If you're a self-motivated person with a positive attitude who enjoys and thrives on challenges, we would love to hear from you!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.