Anglicare have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Case Manager to join our Community Services – Adoption and Guardianship team based in Telopea, NSW
- Do you have a professional background in child and family work?
- Work alongside our team of professionals and learn from the experts in OOHC and Adoption!
- Join our warm, supportive and dynamic team!
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
- Excellent remuneration package and company benefits
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits - reducing your taxable income by $15,900 plus an additional $2,650 for salary packaging accommodation, meals and entertainment
- Learning and Development opportunities within the organisation
About the role:
In this exciting permanent part-time opportunity, you will be providing Case Management services to clients for all aspects of the adoption and guardianship of children in voluntary adoption program and in adoption/guardianship from Foster Care.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Responsibility for all aspects of the adoption of children including pre adoption foster care, assessment and preparation of legal applications
- Providing Case work with birth parents and foster carers/proposed adoptive parents
- Working with birth and adoptive families to provide a range of services through the post-adoption service
- Providing training to prospective adoptive parent applicants and participates in regular review of training course.
- Facilitating visits with babies in pre-adoptive care and children placed for adoption
- Ensuring post adoption counselling, support and the supply of information from adoption files is managed
- Documentation and collection of client information, ensuring client privacy and confidentiality is maintained.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Child Welfare /Community Services or Equivalent
- NSW Drivers licence
- Understanding of adoption issues and relevant legislations
- Demonstrated skills in assessment, counselling and casework
- Knowledge of child protection system and family support processes
- Excellent observation, written and verbal communication skills
Would like to join a supportive and growing Christian organisation where your skills and experience can make a positive impact to those in need? If so, then apply today!
To find out more about this opportunity, please email the recruitment team at email@example.com
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched, and communities strengthened
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; Closing date is subject to change without notice.