Anglicare – Where you’ll do your best work!
We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve others.
Caring for older people in our residential aged care homes and supporting independence through our services is pivotal to Anglicare. We promise to serve our residential community with compassion that transforms!
About the opportunity:
Anglicare have a number of permanent and casual opportunities available for experienced aged care Registered Nurses, who enjoy working night shift. You’re looking to make a difference in the lives of older people, apply today and talk with one of our Talent Acquisitions Partners about the current night shift opportunities that we have available.
What you will bring to this role:
- Registered Nurse, Division 1 with AHPRA
- Minimum 12 months experience as a RN in Aged Care – essential
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A preference for working night shifts - essential
- Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
- Proven competence in medication management and administration
- An ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare
Benefits of joining Anglicare include:
- Work alongside like-minded people motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve
- Join an inclusive team environment with supported learning and development opportunities
- Receive a generous hourly rate of pay and access to Anglicare’s exclusive employee benefits program – Anglicare Treehouse!
If you're a Registered Nurse looking to join an organisation focused on transforming lives by providing the highest standard of care, apply now!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.