• Casual positions available
• Make a genuine difference
• Beautiful Northern Beaches location - Warriewood
About the role:
Marcus Loane House is seeking passionate Carer’s to join their dedicated team of care professionals. Our Carers play a key role in ensuring our residents are cared for physically, emotionally and spiritually, responding to their varied needs with empathy and respect.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensure optimal physical comfort of residents;
• Contribute to the emotional well-being of residents by responding to and understanding their emotional needs;
• Assist residents with activities of daily living
• Interacting with our residents in a cheerful and empathetic manner;
• Ensure care standards are upheld by following procedures;
• Contribute to relative satisfaction by talking with relatives and assisting where possible.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
• Previous Aged Care experience
• A passion for caring for others
• Excellent communication skills
• valuing individuals and showing empathy
• Reliable, flexible and works well within a team
• Basic computer skills
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
Our Carers are rewarded with above award rates of pay, and a comprehensive orientation program and access to ongoing education and training opportunities to ensure that our residents receive outstanding care.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au/
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice