Anglicare have an opportunity for Quality and Compliance Manager to join our organisation. This role will report into the General Manager of Quality and Service support and be responsible for managing a team of Clinical Educators based across our Sydney regions.
Anglicare is a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years. We exist to serve people in need in our community, enrich lives, and aim to be known for our care, compassion and excellence across our services including Residential Care, At Home Care and Community services.
About the role:
This role will join a dedicated team of Quality and Compliance professionals focused on providing continuous improvement to Anglicare’s Model of Care, ensuring our Residents wellbeing is priority with a focus on empathy and dignity.
- Ensure the principles within the Quality Framework are reflected in the development and management of compliance, auditing, continuous improvement and clinical outcome monitoring.
- Ensure the organisation has documented the right processes and applies the right guidelines by reviewing and updating policies and procedures while responding to changes in requirements.
- Contribute to the ongoing review and development of internal standards, care outcome targets and auditing processes in relation to care and accreditation.
- Implement and monitor a rigorous system of reporting to Regional Managers and the wider organisation is in place and used effectively to inform ongoing operation decisions.
- Contribute to government and grant related funding for programmes by assisting with applications, information and assisting with optimisation of opportunities through maintaining necessary registrations.
- Contribute to the prevention and proactive management of any form of non-compliance by investigating complaints and reviewing the results of all reviews.
- Provide high level support to facility managers based within your portfolio region.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed Tertiary Health/Nursing qualifications with demonstrated experience within Aged Care.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements for aged care and any emerging requirements for Retirement Living units in NSW.
- Experience in auditing and assessment of standards and outcomes for accreditation.
- Be aligned to Anglicare’s Christian values, vision and mission in developing person-centred care
- Have a licence with the ability to regularly travel to services across Sydney Metro and Illawarra
This is a rewarding opportunity for a passionate Health professional with a clinical background in Aged Care, education and interest in strengthening the quality of life for our Residents to make an impact on our Residents and Clients lives.
Our Support Office is located in Norwest and you will be based and regularly traveling across your Sydney metro based portfolio. You will receive the opportunity to receive an employer choice vehicle and will be entitled to Not-for-Profit salary packaging benefits including tax deductions.