• Permanent full-time clinical leadership position
• State-of-the-art aged care home based in Jannali
• Opportunity to join a passionate and supportive management team
About the role:
Reporting to the Residential Manager, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a motivated and multidisciplinary care team.
Your expert knowledge and experience in aged care will be utilised when evaluating and maintaining ACFI care documentation, providing clinical management and the implementation of continuous improvement management systems across high, low and secure dementia environments.
You will ensure the residents’ clinical and health outcomes are met and understood by overseeing the activities of our professional team. You will also ensure that all Anglicare policies, procedures and practices are followed and clinical benchmarks are achieved.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Establishing comprehensive communication between the multidisciplinary team in the facility and other relevant staff;
• Provide leadership and role modelling to staff
• Participates in the residential aged care continuous improvement process and systems.
• Ensuring ACFI is optimised and suitable residents are admitted appropriately to our facility;
• Working closely with the residents’ families, ensuring that they are fully informed about clinical issues relating to their relative in the care of Anglicare;
• Opportunity to contribute to the effective functioning of the team through mentoring staff and sharing clinical knowledge and skills.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a registered nurse in aged care
• Demonstrated experience in a clinical leadership role within aged care
• An innovative and dynamic approach to the provision of care with a strong passion for caring for others
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An in depth knowledge of the Aged Care Standards and thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
If you are a passionate and engaging aged care registered nurse with solid leadership experience, we would love to hear from you!
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au/
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.