A new opportunity has become available in our Marketing department, supporting our Residential and Corporate portfolio. The Marketing Coordinator will provide support through developing, updating and maintaining marketing material and providing support in the areas of residential aged care, housing and corporate.
You will be joining a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years. We provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life. We aim to be known for our care, compassion and excellence and as a leading provider of our services.
About the role:
Reporting into the Marketing Manager of Residential and Corporate, you will work within a supportive team working towards supporting Anglicare’s 2028 Strategic Growth Plan. The Residential and Corporate portfolio consists of 20+ Residential Aged Care homes, a growing number of social and affordable housing locations and organisation-wide corporate operations. You will also collaborate with the wider Marketing team (home care, retirement living and community services) and Sales team to help drive a customer-centric marketing approach across our different services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Completed Tertiary education in Marketing
- Gained 6+ months experience within a Marketing Coordinator role or strong experience gained from Marketing internships
- Time-management skills ensuring to effectively prioritise all task from ad-hoc admin tasks through to coordinating campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, including copywriting skills and a high attention to detail
- Alignment with Anglicare’s values
Benefits of working with Anglicare:
- Not-For-Profit Salary packaging benefits with up to $15,900 of your salary tax free
- An opportunity to build a career within a Christian NFP organisation dedicated to supporting others
- Join an inclusive culture supported with learning and development opportunities
With ambitious strategic objectives in a growing industry, there will be opportunities and challenges ahead to develop your Marketing skills and experience within the organisation. This is a Full-time role based in Norwest with on-site parking available.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.