Project Manager - Innovation and Technology
Job no: 499989
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Categories: Information Technology
Anglicare have an initial 12-month contract role available in our IT Innovation and Technology team. You will be joining at an exciting time with a number of projects to commence throughout the year across data and systems transformation, integrations and replacing new systems.
You will be joining a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years. We provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
About the role:
We are looking for a strong project manager with a minimum of 5+ years local experience in delivering IT projects for medium-large organisations. You will be responsible for providing technology expertise by researching current technology trends and implementing best practice in accordance with Anglicare’s business needs.
- Support project delivery by ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and meets agreed business requirements in alignment with the overall IT strategy by leading a small project team and managing stakeholder requirements
- Ensures all IT projects are appropriately analysed for business benefits by performing sufficient cost-benefit analysis and producing relevant documentation such as business case and request-for-tender
- Produce thorough functional and technical specification and documentation to deliver the projects
- Ensures optimum solution designs captures all business requirements by performing thorough analysis and engagement with key stakeholders
- Ensures that the design, development, coding/programming, testing and implementation of application, integration and other technology solutions are of high standard and quality
- Ensure all project risks and issues are captured, managed and reported accordingly to all relevant project stakeholders by regular project communication
- Ensures all Infrastructure projects are delivered based on organisational and current relevant standards by providing expertise and collaborating with other experts in the organisation and third parties
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering ICT projects
- A relevant ICT qualification and Certification in project management methodology such as PMBOK, Prince2 etc.
- Strong experience in infrastructure projects such as networking, WAN deployment, site commissioning and telephony roll-out
- Experience in business systems implementation and integration such as Finance and Billing systems
- Experience in mobile and cloud based solutions roll-out (SaaS applications)
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience from a Consulting or Aged Care background will be highly regarded
- Excellent remuneration package between $100k-120k including super.
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits - reducing your taxable income by $15,900 plus an additional $2,650 for salary packaging accommodation, meals and entertainment
- Learning and Development opportunities within the organisation
- On-site parking in our Norwest office
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time