• Are you customer-oriented and passionate about serving the community?
• This is a rewarding casual opportunity for someone who is mission-hearted!
• Join one of the largest Christian, NFP organisations in Australia!
About Anglicare Shops:
We sell a wide range of high quality, recycled clothing and accessories at affordable prices. Each of our locations across Sydney and the Illawarra is regularly restocked so there is always something different to find. Many Shops are also linked with local Anglican parishes so you can find out about and connect with various church activities.
About the role:
We are seeking energetic casual Shop Assistants based at Dee Why and the Northern beaches area. Someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of people in need, providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensure shop monies are secure at all times.
• Ensure excellent customer service through appropriate provision of services and communication with internal and external customers.
• Provide leadership to Volunteers and be a role model to engender an environment where Anglicare’s mission and vision are embraced.
• Ensure Volunteers are supported.
• Complete and submit appropriate shop paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Previous experience in a retail environment and a valid Working with Children's Check (willing to obtain)
• Excellent communication service skills
• The ability to relate to a diverse customer group
• Excellent customer service skills consolidation
• Well-developed numeracy skills.
Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Vision of Anglicare. If you are passionate about helping people in need and retail shop-related duties, we’d like to hear from you!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice