- Are you an experienced Administration professional passionate about the community?
- This is a rewarding permanent part-time (2 days p/w) opportunity based at Liverpool!
- Make a real and lasting difference in the lives of people in need of food and financial assistance!
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the Role:
Reporting to the Program Manager you will be responsible for providing reception and administration support to ensure effective delivery of client services.
- Ensure client data and records are up to date and well maintained.
- Provide high levels of customer service including receiving and directing clients and visitors, answering, screening and transferring incoming calls as required.
- Processing referrals and appointments in a timely manner.
- Managing the filing, storage and security of client information.
- Providing assistance with meeting set up, agenda preparation, recording and distributing meeting minutes.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have previous experience as an Administrator and the ability to deal with complex client needs and in crisis intervention.
In return, this role will give you an opportunity to broaden your exposure in an environment that will support your career development opportunities.
Skills and experience:
- Well developed communication skills
- High level computer skills including excel and databases
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Valid Working with Children's Check
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and community strengthened.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.