Job no: 500131
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Anglicare have an opportunity for a Funding Manager to lead our ACFI team, based in our Norwest support office on a full-time basis. We currently have 22 Residential Care facilities based within Sydney metro and are growing our services.
Anglicare exists to serve people in need in our community. As an organisation we provide a range of services that promote the wellbeing for people through Residential Care, Retirement Living and Community Services. We aim to be known for our care, compassion and excellence, recognised as a leading provider of services.
About the role:
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer of our Residential Care services, this role will require a Senior Manager to lead a team of ACFI Coordinators to ensure optimal funding is claimed for all new and existing residents in our care by identifying potential subsidy increases, prepare funding related documentation, submit ACFI appraisals, perform documentation audits and provide support during ACFI validations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a strong background in accounting with knowledge of ACFI and related Federal Government funding.
- Have gained experience in aged care and knowledge of care assessments.
- Have experience with mentoring and developing teams.
- Have experience with preparing and submitting ACFI appraisals.
- Current driver’s licence and ability and willingness to travel across Sydney metro.
Benefits of working with Anglicare:
- Excellent salary package on offer with Not-For-Profit Salary packaging benefits with up to $15,900 of your salary tax free
- An opportunity to build a career within a Christian NFP organisation dedicated to supporting communities
- Join an inclusive culture supported with learning and development opportunities
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time