•Clinical professional with a genuine focus on older people
•Help older people maintain a sense of dignity
•Work with other clinical professionals to deliver person centred care.
Nestled in Sydney's lovely Hills District, The Sisson Clinic is based at Anglicare's Castle Hill Health Centre and offers therapy services to our Village residents.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse who is committed and enthusiastic in ensuring quality clinical care is delivered to our valued residents. You will have excellent clinical assessment skills to manage care of residents in collaboration with our capable team of professionals.
•Ensures the residents’ physical health and comfort is maintained by providing clinical care;
•Ensures that communication between peers and staff is upheld and fostered to ensure duties are performed accurately and holistically;
•Ensures that families are fully informed about issues relating to their relative;
•Contributes to the effective functioning of the team by sharing clinical knowledge and skills.
The position is on part time basis and available for immediate start.
Shifts on offer are:
Friday 0800 – 1630 = 8hrs
Saturday 1430 – 2100 = 6hrs
Sunday 1430 - 2100 = 6hrs
Total 20hrs per week
Essential skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a community setting would be desirable
• A ‘hands on’ approach to ensuring quality clinical care.
• Current clinical experience.
• Good interpersonal skills, with a passion for caring for others
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
Join Anglicare and enjoy the benefits!
• Anglicare pays you competitive industry rates! Salary packaging is available to permanent staff; this can increase your take-home pay.
• Accrue annual leave and sick leave entitlements that you don’t get as a Casual.
• Anglicare are renowned for our reputable training and development program. Access our professional network of mentors that can offer support and experience.
• Anglicare is committed to achieving the highest performance in work health and safety with the aim of creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment throughout all parts of the organisation
• Work permanent part-time and have regular clients with ongoing services. Each and every client touches your heart. You will feel satisfied that you are really helping to meet the needs of older people.
If you have a heart for serving older people, then we would love to hear from you. We are looking for staff who are committed and passionate about delivering customer service excellence.
Are you passionate about best practice clinical care for seniors? If so, you may be the candidate we are looking for!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened