Operations Manager – Oran Park - Full time
• Operational focused Leadership position
• Join a brand-new Residential Care Home at Oran Park
Barry Marsh House is a brand new Residential Aged Care Home within Anglicare’s beautiful Oran Park Village. It will be an 80 bed Home and is due for completion towards the end of 2020. In this state of the art facility it will include a dedicated Memory Support Unit, a Café, Children’s play area and a large function room.
We are looking for an operational focused experienced Aged Care professional who can effectively lead and manage staff and work closely with the Residential Manager to deliver the best operational standards in a caring Christian environment.
About the role:
Working closely with a dedicated and professional team, you will be responsible in ensuring that the operational resources, processes and systems are in place that guarantee an efficient and effective home for our valued residents.
This is a permanent full-time position 38 hours per week- Monday to Friday
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Provide leadership and direction to staff and contractors ensuring services such as food, maintenance and laundry are managed;
• Ensure all services comply with Anglicare accreditation standards;
• Rostering staff, arranging training and development;
• Managing relevant staff performance and conduct;
• Undertaking recruitment of staff;
• Support our residents’ physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
Skills, Knowledge and experience needed:
• Aged Care management/senior supervisory experience preferred
• Excellent organisational, administrative & records management experience.
• High level business acumen including strong financial management experience.
• A commitment to the Christian beliefs, values and ethos of Anglicare.
If you are an exceptional aged care leader who can efficiently and effectively manage operations, then we would love to hear from you!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.