• Great Opportunity to Develop your Career
• Exciting new role
• Based at Woonona, must be available weekends
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the Role
This exciting new part time role will see you working closely with the Care Manager as you oversee the effective coordination of residents daily clinical and personal care by monitoring and correcting staff practices and escalating issue to the Care Manager as appropriate.
You will contribute to the achievement of residents’ clinical and health outcomes (physical health, clinical and mobility needs) and ensure targets are met and understood by overseeing the activities of the RN, allied health professionals, and the doctors, overseeing and authorising the care plans, by making sure that Anglicare policies, procedures and practices are followed (e.g.: infection control, WHS, Quality), and clinical benchmarks are achieved.
Skills, knowledge, attributes and experience required
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA.
• Very good organisational skills.
• Great interpersonal skills, with a passion for caring.
• The ability to supervise, delegate and work as part of a team.
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
• Excellent clinical knowledge.
• Excellent people skills and communication skills.
This role will ideally suit an experienced Clinician who is looking to develop their career in aged care, who encourage innovation and want to work for a great team who put our residents first.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.