• Casual positions available – Flexible availability preferred
• Join the leading Christian Aged Care NFP
• Hills location– Castle Hill
About the role:
Brian King Gardens, Anglicare's largest residential care home based at Castle Hill, is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join their team of aged care professionals on a casual basis. As a Registered Nurse with Anglicare, you will receive a comprehensive orientation program upon commencement and access to ongoing education and training opportunities.
The shifts are varied across Monday to Sunday and will include opportunity to pick up extra shifts.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d like to hear from you.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents
• Manage and direct Carers in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Residential Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Compliance with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Participate in continuous improvement processes and systems.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse
• Previous aged care experience highly regarded
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Mission and Values of Anglicare
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.