• Permanent Part time position available
• Join the leading Christian Aged Care NFP
• Hills location– Winston Hills
About the role:
Woodberry Village (Anglicare's residential care home based at Winston Hills) is seeking an experienced Aged Care Registered Nurse who enjoys working with highly efficient team of RNs. As a Registered Nurse, you will receive a comprehensive orientation program upon commencement and access to ongoing education and training opportunities.
Available shifts Mondays to Thursday AM - Clinic RN (5 hrs)
Fridays - Floor RN 06:45 to 15:15 (7.5)hrs
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents
• Manage and direct the Care team in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Residential Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Compliance with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Participate in continuous improvement processes and systems.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse
• Previous aged care experience highly regarded
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Mission and Values of Anglicare
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d love to hear from you.riginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened