Anglicare have a new opportunity within our Information Technology team, for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer on an immediately available 12-month fixed-term contract. You will be involved in various projects across our Aged Care, Community Services, Finance and People and Culture portfolios and enjoy partnering with a wide range of stakeholders.
Anglicare is a Not-for-profit organisation that exists to serve people in need in our community. As an organisation we provide a range of services that promote the wellbeing for people through Residential Care, Retirement Living and Community Services. We aim to be known for our care, compassion and excellence, recognised as a leading provider of services.
About the role:
Reporting into the IT Business Applications and BI Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring Anglicare’s strategic, tactical and Business Intelligence (BI) needs are achieved for the current and future needs of our Residential Care services. This is a strategic role that will require the ability to understand both business and technical concepts, experience in logical and physical data modelling and be capable of providing SME advice and consultation to key stakeholders from non-technical backgrounds.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consolidate and optimise organisational data warehouse infrastructure to ensure direction is provided to the BI activities.
- Deliver efficient and credible value across BI by monitoring and tuning data loads, data warehouse assets and optimisation.
- Maintain all data warehouse architecture codes and document in a version control system.
- Deliver data assets by designing and implementing Extract Transform and Load (ETL/ELT) procedures for intake of data from internal and external sources.
- Promote a service-oriented approach by providing support to IT teams in all BI matters and relevant data training to business partners.
- Partner with stakeholders to consult on co-design and develop data marts, meta data, and data models, including logical and physical models.
- Contribute to the development of data stewardship principles by designing and implementing various unit tests, dashboards and data pipeline access through user-friendly tools for the business partners.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Completed Tertiary qualifications within IT with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience delivering IT services in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Experience with using MDX, DAX, Power BI, Microsoft Azure BI tools and Azure DevOps – Essential.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SQL Server 2012/16, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analysis – Essential.
- Prior experience within Aged Care, Community Services or Home Care would be highly regarded.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience modelling and designing Relational Databases, ETL, Star Schemas, cubes, creating and maintaining complex SSIS packages with aggregation, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, technology-savvy, high-performance culture with a high level of autonomy.
Benefits of working with Anglicare:
- Join a high performing IT team with strong management and an inclusive team culture.
- Not-For-Profit Salary packaging benefits with up to $15,900 of your salary tax free.
- An opportunity to build a career within a Christian NFP organisation dedicated to supporting communities.
- Office location based in Norwest with on-site parking available with opportunity to work from home.
We are looking for an immediately available and experienced candidate to join the team where you will gain involvement in strategic projects to support our Residential Care services. If you are interested please submit your application along with a cover letter detailing the selection criteria.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.