• Are you an experienced Aged care Registered Nurse seeking to take your career to the next level?
• Do you excel in leading a team and administration?
• Full time 5 days per week; includes weekends
About the Role
As a Care Coordinator with Brian King Gardens, you will work closely with the Care Manager and Care Coordinator team as you ensure the effective coordination of residents daily clinical and personal care, and ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
You will contribute to the achievement of residents’ clinical and health outcomes (physical health, clinical and mobility needs) and ensure targets are met and understood by overseeing the activities of the RN, allied health professionals, and the doctors, overseeing and authorising the care plans, by making sure that Anglicare policies, procedures and practices are followed (e.g.: infection control, WHS, Quality), and clinical benchmarks are achieved.
Hours will be between Thursday to Tuesday. Shifts will commence 12noon until 8pm and includes weekends.
Skills, knowledge, attributes and experience required
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Min 3 years’ experience in Aged Care as Registered Nurse
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Great interpersonal skills, with a passion for caring.
• The ability to supervise, delegate and work as part of a team.
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
• Excellent clinical knowledge.
• Excellent people skills and communication skills.
This role will ideally suit an experienced aged care Clinical care specialist/Senior Registered Nurse who is looking to develop their career in aged care, who encourage innovation and want to work for a great team who put our residents first.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened