Anglicare has an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to lead our Seniors Living portfolio, based in our Norwest support office on a full-time basis.
Anglicare exists to serve people in need in our community. As an organisation we provide a range of services that promote the wellbeing for people through Residential Care, Retirement Living, Home Care and Community Services. We aim to be known for our integrity, justice, compassion and excellence, recognised as a leading provider of services.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and working as part of the wider Customer Experience team, your role will combine all of your people leadership, strategic and Marketing experience to drive forward a critically important area of the organisation. You will be joining a team who have become well known for collaboration, genuine care and hard work.
Your team are responsible for generating leads for our Seniors Living (Retirement Living and Residential Care) portfolio. The team work closely with our Property and Finance teams, teams across in our Customer Experience department including Sales, Customer Service, and Customer Strategy and Innovation, and teams within Marketing including Design and Digital Marketing.
In this role you will drive, connect, equip and grow. With support from the Head of Marketing, you will lead your portfolio’s Marketing strategy, planning, agency relationships, tactical direction and internal Marketing team resource. Your highly capable team of five will drive execution through tactical leadership and project management. You will have the opportunity to continue to grow as a Marketer and Leader in an organisation full of opportunity.
You will work with amazing people. And, every day you will see the ways you’re achieving our vision of Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement Marketing plans for Anglicare’s Seniors Living portfolio with a delivery focus on strategy, planning and measurement and leadership focus on optimised tactics and quality execution.
• Leading collaborative planning processes to create insight-driven, customer-led and aligned Marketing goals and activities.
• Ensure your team’s campaigns are aligned with Anglicare’s vision, mission and values, relevant regulations, Brand Guidelines, and agreed objectives.
• Proactively manage the Seniors Living Marketing budget to achieve your goals.
• Lead your team with integrity, empathy and fairness in line with the organisation’s vision, mission and values to achieve excellence.
• Contribute significantly to the wider Marketing team and Customer Experience department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have gained at least 7 years’ experience in Marketing, with a foundation of relevant tertiary qualifications
• Have gained at least 5 years’ experience in team management, including management of agency partners
• Be an empowering, supportive people leader, with a history of driving Marketing success
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Have strong time management and coordination skills to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate a commitment to upholding ethical standards in Marketing
• Have a commitment to personal growth with a passion for Marketing and leadership
• Have experience in Digital Marketing
• Ideally, have a strong understanding of the aged care sector
Benefits of working with Anglicare:
• Use your skills and experience to have a direct, positive impact on your community… every day!
• An opportunity to build a career within a Christian organisation dedicated to supporting communities
• Join an inclusive culture supported with learning and development opportunities
• Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits with up to $15,900 of your salary tax free
To apply for this position please submit your application through our careers website with an updated copy of your resume and cover letter.
Anglicare – Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.